This is to help me get an idea of what all will be going on during your wedding. This will also help in the making on a timeline for your big day. If you need help/advice with your timeline, please do not hesitate to contact me and I will send you examples and walk you through it. I want your wedding day to go as smooth as possible so please fill this out at your earliest convenience, so we get start working out the details!
1. Where are the bride & groom getting ready? (If at venue, just write venue)
2. Is hair and makeup coming to you or are you going to a salon?
3. What time is the bride’s hair & makeup scheduled to start?
4. Do you plan on doing a first look?
5. If so, do you know where you would like that to happen?
6. How many people are in your wedding party (what are their names)?
7. Do you have any “must-have” photographs? (Specific things or poses beyond what is
typically captured on a wedding day (usually sentimental). We do not guarantee any photographs, but we will make it a priority to capture the shots listed.)
1. Ceremony start time & how long do you expect it to last?
2. Are there any specific rules we should be aware of for your ceremony?
3. Are you doing a formal exit from the ceremony? If so, what type and when?
4. Are you having a cocktail hour?
1. What time do you need to be at your reception for intros?
2. What is the order of events at your reception?
3. Are you having sit down, buffet, or family style dinner?
4. Are there any special/unusual parts of your wedding day I should be aware of?
5. Bride’s parents’ name & marital status? (so we know how to address them)
6. Groom’s parents’ name & marital status? (so we know how to address them)
7. How many siblings do you both have?
8. Are there any special family circumstances that we should be aware of? (divorce, death,
9. Family Photos List – Are there any additional family groupings you would like during
family photo time outside of the immediate family list we capture? (Keep in mind this may
add 2-3 minutes per pose to set up.)
10. If yes to question 20, please list them so I can make sure they get done without you
having to worry about it on your wedding day.
1. If yes to question 22, please list them so I can make sure they get done without you having to worry about it on your wedding day.
2. Are you working with a planner? If so, what is their name and contact number?
3. Do you have a DJ or band? If yes, what is their contact info?
4. Do you have a wedding hashtag you would like me to use when posting your previews?
5. Will there be a table set aside at the reception for the photographers/videographers?
***If anyone that you have not listed is wanting a group/family pictures, please tell them to approach the photographer and we will make sure we get it done.